I've checked and re-counted as I thought Really??? It still came to £108.23!
I worked out a rough comparison had I bought each item new and that total is £918. WOW!
Although this project wasn't really about saving money, I am amazed at how little I have spent and how little I have actually bought. Especially considering I've been to some big celebrations this year - a wedding and a 40th birthday, which would usually have resulted in a shopping spree.
So what have I bought? All these items have been purchased from charity shops...
In no particular order:
- Pink Monsoon Silk Dress £12
- Jigsaw Jumper £20
- Checked fabric £2.95
- Charity shop haul of wool spools and LOADS of patterns £17
- Vintage trimmings from Frome £5
- Marilyn Moore striped skirt and Tu top £2
- Brown Next cords £3
- Trousers £2.99
- Fabric £3.25
- Black Next Linen Trousers £4.99
- Sari fabric £2.50
- Jumper £1.75
- Hardy Amies Saville Row grey striped Trousers £6 !!
- Orange long cardi £5.95
- White skirt £4.95
- White Scarf £2
- Red stripe cardi £3.95
- Blue evening top £3.95
- Ollie and Nic Bag £4
I am AMAZED!
|Some of my LWYW purchases|